SEO Kingpins – “The Kingpins of Local SEO”
Here at SEO Kingpins we specialize in helping local businesses get ranked at the top of Page 1 on Google for their targeted keywords. Schedule a Free 30 Minute Meeting with us to learn how we can help your business increase its sales using the power of Local Search Engine Optimization.
Hire Us For
We specialize in Local SEO “Search Engine Optimization” for small businesses. Harnessing the power of Local SEO is one of the best ways to advertise your business online.
Small Business Web Design
Need a nice looking website that is optimized for SEO? We build responsive websites optimized for both Search Engine Optimization and User Experience.
Social Media Managment
Want to drive more traffic and engagement to your website by utilizing the power of Social Media sites like Facebook, Twitter and TikTok? We can help you develop an effective social media marketing plan for your business.
Why Choose Us?
We are the right term for your business. We have the expertise and knowledge to offer impartial advice and services at an honest price.
With us you’ll feel heard. We listen to our client requirements and then select the right solution that fits. We care for your business as our own. We take a sincere interest in it and genuinely want to help your company reach its potential.
Have a Project in mind?
We can help you bring your ideas to life. Let’s talk about what we can build and raise together.
Let us together build a flourishing business
When connected with us, you aren’t growing your business alone. We have your back and put in our best to contribute to the growth of your entire team and organization. So, if you are looking for the right agency that’ll help you build a good online presence and bring in more conversions and revenue, we are right here!
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of making your website more visible to search engines. This can be an important part of a web design business because it’s one of the best ways to get more traffic to your site and generate more sales. To optimize your website, you need to know where to start. Here are some tips that will help you get started:
1. Make sure the title tag on every page has relevant keywords in it. Your title tag should be between 60-120 characters long and contain no spaces. The title tag is what appears as the headline when someone searches for something online. If you don’t have any keywords in the title tag, Google won’t rank your site very highly.
2. Use your keyword or keyphrase in the URL (Uniform Resource Locator). A good example would be www.mywebsite.com/keyword. You want this to be easy for people to remember so they can find your site again. You should use these keywords throughout your website, not just on the homepage. This keeps them in mind when they’re looking at other pages.
3. Keep your content fresh with new material. When it comes time for your website to be updated or revised, make sure you update old posts and add new ones. This shows that you’re interested in keeping your website current and relevant to users.
4. Add images to your blog posts. These are great for SEO because they provide context and enhance the user experience. They also allow you to link back to your original source if someone wants to read more about your topic.
5. Use header tags in your HTML code. Headers are similar to headers in emails. These are the things that appear above the fold (the top portion of the screen), like the title, author name, description, etc. They let search engines know what the page is all about. The first line of HTML code is actually called the H1 tag. It tells the search engine exactly what the page is about. The second H2 tag gives the same information about the second section of the page. Then there are H3, H4, and H5 tags. Using header tags, you can create sections within your website to help organize your content.
6. Write meta descriptions for each page. This is a short sentence that describes the page and allows users to find it quickly. It doesn’t replace the title tag, but rather supplements it by providing additional details about the page.
7. Link out to related websites. Search engines love this! This lets the search engines know that your site contains valuable information that others may also find useful. There are many free tools available that you can use to automatically do this for you.
8. Include keyword phrases in links. Links are one of the most important parts of a website because they tell search engines how to categorize your site. If you do a lot of research around a particular subject, include those words in the link to give the search engines a better idea of what the page is all about.
9. Have your contact information listed somewhere on the website. Don’t forget to include this information in your email signature, social media sites, and your company’s website.
10. Build a “featured image” for your webpage using Photoshop. This is an image that represents your brand. It shouldn’t look professional; it needs to be fun, bright, and eye catching. Be sure to put your logo or slogan in this image.
11. Optimize your website using plugins. Plugins are small programs that allow you to do certain tasks that are much easier than doing them manually. Some plugins are free while others cost money. Plugins can change colors, fonts, and backgrounds on your website.
12. Create a sitemap. Every website needs a sitemap that lists all of its pages and their URLs. This way, crawlers can easily access all of your content. There are numerous free tools available that you can use to upload your sitemap.
13. Create a robots.txt file. This will tell search engines which pages they can and cannot index. For instance, if you wanted your home page to remain private, you could place it in the robots.txt file.
14. Get your website crawled by Google. This will ensure that your pages are indexed properly.
15. Make sure your website loads fast. People who prefer mobile devices tend to leave a page that takes too long to load before leaving.
16. Make it easy for customers to buy from you. Include buttons on your site that allow visitors to purchase items. If you don’t sell anything yet, try signing up for affiliate programs that offer products for sale. This increases the likelihood that someone will click through your site to purchase something.
17. Include a call to action button. Call to action buttons are found on almost every page of your website. These are the buttons that lead the visitor to take specific actions, usually purchasing something.
18. Create a newsletter signup box. Signing up for your newsletter is another way to keep communication open with your customers.
19. Integrate social media sites into your website. Social media sites are places where users go to connect with others. Including social media icons on your site makes it easier for potential customers to reach out to you.
20. Promote your website using paid advertising. There are tons of options for this. One of my favorites is Google AdWords, which is an ad platform that allows you to pay to show ads on search results.
21. Create a Facebook fanpage for your website. This provides a space where fans can interact with you and each other. This is a great way to build a community around your brand.
22. Have a Twitter account. Twitter users can follow you to receive updates about your site. This is a great way to build awareness about your brand.
23. Set up a YouTube channel. Videos are another popular option for businesses. Many companies are creating videos to showcase products or services.
24. Offer contests and giveaways. Contests are a great way to promote your site and drive traffic. Giveaways are even better because they increase visibility and brand recognition.
25. Set up a Pinterest board. Pinterest users can pin photos and videos onto boards that represent topics that interest them. Your website can become a part of these boards to increase exposure.
26. Create an Instagram account. Users can share pictures and videos with friends on Instagram. This is a great way for users to learn more about your brand and interact with you.
27. Use a live chat service to answer questions from customers. Customers appreciate having a direct connection with you.
28. Create a blog for your business. Blogging is a great way to stay connected to your audience and gain new customers.
29. Send regular newsletters to subscribers. Newsletters are a great way to keep in touch with customers and keep them informed about new promotions and deals.
30. Encourage feedback. Let your customers know that you value their opinions. Ask them what they liked the most about your site and what they didn’t.
31. Add a comment form to your website. This allows visitors to tell you what they think about your site.
32. Provide customer reviews. Customer reviews are extremely valuable to companies because they can influence buying decisions.
33. Provide testimonials. Showcase positive experiences with your product or service.
34. Invite guest bloggers to write posts. Guest blogging is another way to increase exposure and establish credibility.
35. Engage with other sites in your industry. This increases your chances of being included in search engine results.
36. Host events. Events are a great way to build relationships and increase exposure.
37. Create an FAQ page. This is a list of frequently asked questions that can help visitors solve problems that they might encounter.
38. Post an event on Eventbrite. Eventbrite is a great resource for finding events in your area.
39. Submit articles about your company to article directories. Article directories are websites that publish articles written by other writers. You can submit articles to several different directories and see which perform well.
40. Take advantage of press coverage. Press coverage is a great way to get noticed by journalists and bloggers. Make sure to follow up with them after you post the story.
41. Create a LinkedIn profile. This is another great way to network and meet potential clients.
42. Join groups and participate actively. Groups are a great way to expand your personal network.
43. Share your website with other businesses. You never know who else will benefit from sharing your expertise.
44. Become a member of associations. Associations are organizations that focus on a particular area of expertise. Joining these organizations can help you grow your knowledge base and reputation.
45. Start a discussion group. Discussion groups are great for connecting with fellow entrepreneurs.
46. Attend local networking events. These are often held in restaurants and bars where food and drinks are provided to attendees.
47. Participate in social media conversations. Be active on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
48. Use video marketing strategies. Video marketing is a great way to engage with your audience and to showcase your expertise.
49. Utilize social media influencers. Social media influencers are individuals who have large audiences across multiple platforms. These people can be great resources for promoting your brand.
50. Use analytics software. Analytics software helps you understand what works and what doesn’t work when it comes to your website.
51. Use social media management software. Social media management software helps you schedule posts and monitor activity across multiple
You have probably heard the term “responsive web design” at some point. Responsive web design is a trend in web development and it’s all about making your website responsive to different devices, from smartphones to desktops, on which people may be viewing it. It’s not just the way you create your site that matters when using this technique, but also the way you present content.
How do you make sure that your website looks good on mobile devices? What do you need to take into consideration when creating a responsive website? Let us tell you more about the benefits of having a responsive website, as well as how you can make it happen.
Why should I care about responsive web design?
The most obvious reason to use responsive web design is because more and more people are using mobile devices for accessing the Internet. The number of mobile users is growing faster than any other type of device. If you want to stay competitive in today’s market, then you better start considering how to make your website accessible to these people.
There are lots of things to consider when designing a responsive website, such as the fact that the width of an iPhone screen is only 320 pixels wide (even though it appears large enough). You also need to think about how much space will be available on the device’s display. For example, if the user opens up their smartphone while walking down the street, they might not be able to see the entire page.
If you want people to find out about your business on mobile devices, then you have to make sure that your website looks great on them. Otherwise, you’ll lose potential customers.
What does responsive web design mean?
A responsive website adjusts its layout to fit the screen size of the device being used. This means that you don’t simply resize the same website to fit the screen dimensions of each device. Instead, you actually build two websites: one for desktop computers and another for smaller screens, such as tablets and smartphones.
This approach has several advantages over the traditional method where you design one website that you expect people to view on any device. First of all, mobile sites are usually very simple. They often contain only a small amount of information. In addition, they’re easier to update. When adding new elements to the site, you can always add them to both the mobile-friendly version and the desktop version. With responsive web design, you can easily test what works best with each device.
As a result, you can build a site that will work perfectly on any device, instead of having to redesign a whole site every time you want to change something. There are also some additional benefits associated with responsive web design:
It lets you reach a wider audience. Many people have started buying products from companies’ online stores, such as Apple or Amazon. These businesses know exactly who visits their sites and how many people they can potentially sell to. However, there’s no guarantee that someone who buys a product from your store on a smartphone will continue shopping with them after they check out.
With responsive web design, however, you can show your customer’s purchase history to anyone who visits your site. So, even if they browse your site on a tablet, they’ll still see all the purchases they made during their visit.
It saves money. Not everyone has a powerful computer. In fact, many people can’t afford a computer at all. Therefore, responsive web design allows them to view your website without worrying about whether it will run properly on their machine.
The last advantage is that it makes your website look professional. People who buy products from your website tend to trust it more since they feel like it was built by someone who knows what he is doing. And, since it’s responsive, they won’t have to worry that it will suddenly disappear once they open it on their smartphone.
How is responsive web design done?
Once you’ve decided to use responsive web design, you need to think about what kind of website you want to build. Are you planning to offer your customers the chance to register on your site? Or are you going to provide them with basic information that they can read later?
Whatever you decide to do, you need to keep in mind that there are three types of responsive websites: single-page websites, multi-page websites, and hybrid websites.
Single-page websites. A single-page website is one that consists of one HTML file that loads its contents dynamically. You can build responsive single-page websites in various ways. One of the simplest methods is to include two CSS files, one for mobile devices and one for desktops. Then, you load the appropriate stylesheet based on the screen resolution.
Multi-page websites. Multi-page websites are similar to single-page websites except that they consist of multiple HTML pages that you load together. Each page contains its own CSS sheet. In addition, you can apply responsive techniques to each page individually.
Hybrid websites. Hybrid websites are websites that combine single-page and multi-page approaches. You can have a single HTML file with two CSS sheets, one for desktops and one for mobile devices. The file includes meta tags so that the browser can automatically detect the proper style sheet and load it accordingly.
How to implement responsive web design?
So far, we’ve talked about why you should use responsive web design and what it entails. Now, let’s go through the steps required to make it a reality.
First off, you need to identify the different screen sizes that you want to support. To do this, you can use a tool called DeviceAtlas. This free service lets you enter the dimensions of any device and get relevant data about it. Based on these results, you can determine which resolutions you must support.
Next, you need to build a set of CSS rules. These could be anything from a few lines of code to a full-fledged CSS framework. The best way to start is by writing a few lines of code. Once you understand the basics, you can expand your skillset by learning how to choose between frameworks, create media queries, and write custom CSS rules.
Once you’re ready to develop your website, you need to ensure that it’s completely functional. Make sure that the website works properly across all devices. After you’ve finished testing the website on your own computer, you can upload it onto a server.
When you’re satisfied that the website works fine, you can move on to the next step: optimizing it. This involves reducing the size of images and scripts, compressing the HTML, and combining multiple CSS files into a single file.
Finally, you can publish your website and make it live! At this stage, it doesn’t matter if you’re using a framework or not. Just put everything into place, test it, and get it out there.
Is responsive web design worth it?
In short, yes. If you plan on building your website, you should definitely consider responsive web design. While it takes extra effort to build a responsive site, it pays off in the long run. By having a mobile-optimized website, you give yourself a head start against competitors who haven’t yet taken this important step.
In addition, since responsive web design works equally well on mobile devices, you don’t need to spend money on expensive advertising campaigns. It gives you an opportunity to reach a broader audience and attract new customers, too.
However, if you already have a fully functioning website, there’s no reason to go through the hassle of developing it again. You can start by optimizing it and publishing it on a server. As soon as it gets some traffic, you can start earning revenue.